As part of the PC(USA) denomination, we take part in four annual special offerings: One Great Hour of Sharing, Pentecost, Peace & Global Witness, and Christmas Joy. These special offerings are divided among the local community, and broader missions seen to by the Church. 

One Great Hour of Sharing is collected in Lent, and supports Presbyterian Disaster Assistance, the Presbyterian Hunger Program, and Self-Development of People. These programs work in disaster response, like after the tornado in Harrisburg, and continued development of communities in need. 

The Pentecost offering is collected around Pentecost to support youth and their faith journeys. 40% is retained by the congregation and goes to support youth in their community. This year our congregation is supporting a food pantry at SIC for adult education students trying to earn their GED and eat. The remaining 60% goes to the Presbyterian Mission Agency in support of the Young Adult Volunteer Program, Presbyterian Youth Triennium, and Educate a Child, Transform the World initiative. 

The Peace and Global Witness offering is collected around World Communion Sunday in the fall. 25% stays with local congregations, 25% goes to midcouncils (Presbyteries and Synods), and 50% to the Presbyterian Mission Agency. This money is used to ease strife and anxiety locally and globally and advocate for Christ's peace to be seen and lived by all. 

The Christmas Joy offering is collected in Advent and Christmas. This offering supports past, present, and future leaders of the church in their times of need through medical and retirement assistance, leadership development, and education support, especially for historically underresourced communities of color.